Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update on MDI.lu air cars and Catvolution.com's visit to their factory

MDI.lu and I have a great problem, instead of one type of product
vehicle, they have 3 seperate winning vehicles.

I signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement and can't comment further on it, but it was absolutely amazing... a real life-changing trip.

My original plan was to verify the validity of MDI.lu and then
independantly create a new business website promoting all vehicles
that can travel with zero pollution/emissions (not including the
pollution to charge the vehicles). There's Tesla, Zenn, Zap, and
many others that I would help promote.

Problem is that MDI was so great, I want to focus 100% on them.

Oh well, I am taking the whole summer off to see what I can do for
them and start to recoup all the $$$ I spent in the last 6 months
(please don't ask... it was a LOT, but money very well
spent/invested).

ttyl... 8-)

Paul

2 comments:

james west said...

why couldnt you make a altenator for the car just run it off the wheel or a scoop that builds presure as you drive

gnomædh said...

james... interesting idea, but every system always incur losses when converting energy from one form to another. For example, electric car brake regeneration systems only recover a fraction of the energy used to propel the vehicle forward for a given distance. Perpetual motion - that's what you're hoping for, but you'll never find it...