Monday, June 9, 2008

Non-Disclosure Agreement? Arghhhhhhhh!!!!

Sigh... well I was expecting this, so I wasn't surprised when I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement regarding certain things I would see and hear during the presentation and tour of the factory.

Please be patient with me regarding posting of information/photos/videos because there are certain topics that are ok for me to post, gray areas that should be cleared so I cover my butt and don't breach the NDA. Then there are and topics that are completely prohibited, i.e. I get sued (and rightfully so).

I learned a lot during the presentation and tour, and tried to gather any current information that would help clear up a lot of the confusion/misinformation/blatant lies that currently exist on some Internet sites. I'll try to post some of those pictures/videos tonight if possible... but just like the New York Auto Show, there was a lot of new information to process that doesn't exist on the Internet (some that I can't post either).

If I don't post tonight, it's because I have an hour with Guy Negre tomorrow to ask questions (hopefully interview on camera) before he has to deal with his other commitments (this is pretty sweet and should help clear up a lot of bad info). It's pretty rare to get that time with him so I don't want to waste it or screw it up.

I should also get video of the 1st Generation Citycat air car prototype running and clear up some of the bad information about that prototype.

Thanks and I'll be posting ASAP.

8-)

No comments: