Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New content coming... please be patient

I really have to cover my butt with the NDA and make sure they videos don't contain anything taboo (they don't).

I'm also making sure that the accompanying content doesn't cause more problems for MDI. People make way too many assumptions (myself included) and I want each video to have the full context so that it's harder for people with MDI grudges to attack/dismiss/mislead.

The videos I made at the auto show were also taken and spread around the internet on various sites (which I liked), one cases where they spoof my youtube channel, made themselves catvolution and have ads running making $ off of it (was a little unhappy with that). I need to embed text/audio in the videos as well (but I'm not a pro at it and I don't have a Mac).

Anyway, enough B.S. and excuses... I don't want to half-ass the pics/videos, so just wait. I don't like it anymore than you do.

P.S. It's the real deal.

No comments: